Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Wurds From The Wise...

Ok, it's been months... So maybe not such a good idea this blogg? Well hell yeah, and as to quote the godphather of phunk: "if you don't get it the first time...back up and try again!" -A true word.
Something Phunky Phather's never forgotten after hearing that all-inspiring dope (musick) from the gutt. Anyway... on to home grown business.
Something I wish to see engraved for a long time in at least my own mind so here goes for the memories..
Today Phunky Max learned how to climb out of his phunky crib! Damn, that smart cat! A milestone in his latest rockclimbing exertions. I guess school is paying off for him, they are calling him "the climber"..
He's also been steadily expanding his vocab, so much is to be expected of course and he says the phunniest things! Well, phunny if you are his phather.. I hardly reckon that stuph like "come on, cat, car & cow (of which we only possess the automated one - go figure), donde esta (where is he/she/it/I) and acia (meaning gracias)" will raise too many eyebrows out there but can be quite enlightening I guess in phunky toddler world, being able to get -any- message across...
And he does it with zest, let me tell ya!
Good boy, Good for him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home